Red, bloodshot eyes are a common complaint. Have you ever wondered how your eyes can be fine one minute, then red and irritated the next? Many environmental elements can trigger a red eye flare-up, including humidity levels or certain odors. Find out how others avoid the triggers that cause red eye
and share your tips as well. What works for you? How Do You Avoid Red Eye?
- My younger brother of age six has got red eyes, but without pain. What can I do to make it normal because he as used series of eye drops but no improvement.
- —Guest guest PG Maity
How do you avoid Red Eyes?
- Try to stay calm, in the moment. Get as much sleep as you can till the eyes are better and avoid over working. We shall die and work will still be here. Be realistic about what you actually need and enjoy every moment!
- —Guest thejo
- My left eye gets red on the bottom below my pupil everday for the past two weeks and I look like I am crying. It does not hurt but I feel tired.
- —Guest Guest PG Maity
- I've got unknown causes of red eye. No blood pressure problems and I'm diabetic.
- —Guest mi
Dry and red
- Both of my eyes are red for the last 5 years. I cheked with many doctors. They told me to use Refresh tears drops, artificial tears. I am using these drops for löng time, but it doesn't help me. What should I do to avoid my dry and red eye?
- —Guest sagar
- How can I make my eyes become normal? I feel ashamed every time I'm with my friend. Some people say my eyes are always red.
- —Guest bummy villegas
- HowHO̶̲̥̅ can I treat nd avoil red eyes,I have use lots of eye drop by the doctor but no changes,please help me to get rid of dis red eyes diseases
- —Guest ali
Glaucoma and optic nerve
- I have red eyes in the evening every day - this started a month ago. Question is, what is the cause? The situation is very critical as my right eye has bad optic nerve and i don't see by it. My left eye has detached retina and glaucoma. Please advise my probability of blindness.
- —Guest samir Amin A. Tourky
Redness of my eyes
- My eyes are always red....what should I do to make my eyes become normal in color? I am using eyedrops, but my eyes are still red.
- —Guest guest allan
- How do I do away with red eyes? It does not make one look bright at all.
- Both my eyes remain red. I am not a patient of high blood pressure or diabetes. I'm 47 yrs of age. I ride a bike and of course wear a helmet. What should I do?
- —Guest V.K. SHARMA
- Same with me and my family, and I don't think there really is a way to permanently get rid of them forever. People tell me to get a few more hours of sleep to make them go away but that doesn't help me. We just have to live with them. And it's even hard to hide them with makeup, but makeup/concealer on them makes them look better, but that's not getting rid of them. It's just covering them up. Usually dark circles are because the skin is more transparent, thinner, or paler. People have also told me to eat more vegetables but I've never tried that before but you could try it. Is your dark line under your eyes purple, red, or green? Sorry that I wasn't able to help you all that much.
- —Guest uXsXRTgFO
Eye is red
- My two eyes are always red. How do I clear this eye normally? Why is it red? Any natural treatments?
- —Guest vsinoj
Reduce red eye
- By evening my eyes become red. I want to know why. Why are they red every day?
- —Guest tenzin dolker
- I have had red eyes for more than 3 or 4 months. There is no sign of pain and the only thing is that my eyes become heavy as the day progresses and produce discharge, causing me to be sleepy.
- —Guest shahilal