Take care of your eyeglasses by cleaning them the proper way. By following these simple tips every day, you will prolong the life of your frames and lenses.
Time Required: a few minutes
- Rinse your glasses with water before cleaning them…this will prevent tiny particles from scratching the lenses.
- Clean the lenses with an eyeglass spray or liquid cleaner. Gently rub both sides of the lenses, and all sides of the frame, between your thumb and forefinger.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and dry the glasses with a soft, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Never lay your glasses face down…this prevents scratching the lenses.
- Remove your glasses with both hands to prevent bending the frame.
- Always store your glasses in a hard case.
What You Need
- lukewarm water
- eyeglass spray or liquid cleaner
- soft, lint-free cotton cloth