- The best thing to do is stab your eye with a needle and scream.
- —Guest WAKA
What the freak?
- My eyelid's started to seem as if it's weighing on me; is this allergy or what? Now I have a stye.. how can you make all of this better?
- —Guest ShawtyBadBadd
I don't know what's wrong with my eye
- Ok, so I'm 12 and just now noticed my eye started hurting in the left corner on my right eye. It is hurting really badly and I'm not sure if it's a stye or not. And it especially hurts if I blink. It is a very BIG red spot. It starts from the very left corner, and goes all the way to my pupil. But does anyone know what it is because it hurts REALLY badly and I don't know what to do.
- —Guest lydabee
- I'm 11 and I have a stye and trust me, it is no fun. I believe it can come from makeup and contact lenses.
- —Guest Sydney
- I don't need this at my age. I'm already depressed about losing my youthful sparkle and now this thing is irritating my eye. It hurts when I touch it. It came last night and I'm nervous of what it will look like in the morning. I'll check in and let you all know.
- —Guest tracy Pearce
- I'm 13 years old and have a stye. It hurts whenever I blink and in the mornings my eye is crusted shut thanks to the pus and stuff. Plus when I wake up its swollen and red. One morning I woke up with pus in my eye so I had to pick it out because it was in big clumps. I'm not sure how I got it. It hurts really bad.
- —Guest savvy
Long term stye
- I've had this for about a year I think, I always thought it was just my eyelashes weighing my eyelid down or something but then I looked at it and it was weird, I looked it up an found that it's probably a stye. :( I'm putting a warm towel on it and going to tell my mom.
- —Guest Guestmate
Stye I Think
- I woke up one morning and when I blinked I felt a pain, a pain like the pain you feel when you get a bruise, and it felt that way for about 2 to 3 days then when I woke up after 2 to 3 days I had a little pimple on my left lower eyelid and the pimple is a little yellow. I guess that's the pus. When I sneeze or blink it really hurts and I get a headache because of the pain.
- —Guest Stye:(!
I was at work....
- Well everything started when my baby hit me with her doll in my eye. After two days nothing had happened, then that day at work I noticed that the lower part of my eye was kind of sore and it was getting small. Then the next morning when I woke up I had a little pimple, then it got worse. It started hurting, and I was feeling a burning sensation. I couldn't blink my eye because it hurt a lot, then it was watery. The next morning I had another pimple on the upper part of my eye and I started using some Visine lubricant for the eye and it got better. It's been like five days that I was ok and now I notice that my eye is sore again and I saw another little pimple. I don't know what it is. I really need help. What could it be happening to my eye?
- —Guest mari
I woke up...
- i woke up with a bruise-like feeling in the corner of my right eye. It feels like someone punched me. It hurts sometimes when I blink and it itches! Does this mean it's a stye? I've never had one and by what I've read from other guests, it's not something I want to have.
- —Guest grrrr
Is it a stye never had one before
- It was last night everything was fine untill I blinked once and it started hurting but i'd had that pain before and the next day it was fine so I thought nothing of it, but then I woke up today and it was a little swollen and hurt quite alot, then swelling then went down after about 6 hours but still hurts, now the swellings gone down there doesn't appear to be a lump but is red in the corner of my eye still not to sure if it's a stye or not
- —Guest Guest jess
- I see a lot of people have a reoccuring stye problem. Ouch, I feel bad for you all. I get them once in a blue moon. But one thing I wish more people knew is that chinese medicine has excellent remedies for people who have reoccuring styes. You don't have to live in pain all the time. Plus, the beauty of chinese medicine is that it will fix the reason why they keep reoccuring so that they stop reoccuring. Check out your local acupuncturist. I'm not trying to advertise, but I am a student in chinese medical school in san diego and I feel bad that people dont know that there is RELIEF out there.
- —Guest erica
- I have a swollen eyelid but I am not sure if eyelashes are in the way or a stye. My eyelid has double size overnight. If I were you if it doesn't go way within a week go to your doctor. He/she might have to peel or cut it open to see what's inside there. Use a warm water and a face cloth and hold it on your eye for 10 mins but DON'T squeeze or touch it if it hurts.
- —Guest Brooke
My lifetime problem
- I have a stye problem in my life. I have had a stye more than 100 times... it is my lifetime problem. What can I do?
- —Guest Raja
- My eye stye made my eyelid swollen on one side and when it was going down it itched like crazy and it was really red.
- —Guest Mallory