- I think I have a style and it really hurts, especially when i blink. I will try all theese suggesestions, thanks guys.
- —Guest Katie
- I found out that I had one Friday night and it is Monday and still very painful. My husband bought me some eye ointment, so I really hope it will disappear by morning. Let's pray that it will not return either way.
- —Guest Sweetie
- Last night my left eye started hurting. The corner of it was bothering me so I didn't think much of it. Later on that night it started swelling a little bit so I put ice over it and put some eye drops and now I woke up and my eye is completely swollen.
- —Guest Josce
- I woke up in the mornig and felt a bump. I kept on itching it because I did not know what it was. I went to the docter and they said it was a stye and it was infected so they gave me an antibiotic cream to put in my eye. It went away and then on my other eye it came again.
- —Guest taylor diva
What's wrong with my eyes?
- At school today I itched the corner of my eye, and it burned and stung, and I kept touching it thinking I had something in my eye. It just kept stinging, so throughout the whole day my eyes stung and when I got home, I looked in the mirror and all around my eyes the skin was red and irritated. Every time I touch it it stings and feels hot, and every time I blink it burns. Does anyone know what is happening with my eyes?
- —Guest McKenna 13 year old girl
Pain in butt, pain!
- Yesterday my eye was really itchy and every time I itched it it would tear. Also, last night it felt bruised like somebody punched me. I didn't do anything about it so I went to bed. Today I wake up and bam...my eye feels bruised and is red in the upper lid, inner corner of my right eye. I have a warm compress on right now which hopefully helps with it and I am going to massage it after. I hope this is just a one day thing because I have school tomorrow and i really don't want to go with a freaking pimple on my eye and be made fun of. Please if anybody can help, it is much appreciated.
- —Guest Girly girl
- I have pain in the inner corner of my left eye. I'm 13 and just woke up and found this.
- —Guest Liz
Right eye corner leading to ear
- I got a stye about 1 week ago, and I didn't know it was a stye until yesterday when my aunt told me. This morning I put a hot towel on it but it didn't do anything. My aunt didn't see the bump yet but I couldn't go to sleep because of the pain. I checked on my eyelid and it was on the top. It was tiny and you could hardly see it.
- —Guest Andrea
- I have the same problem in my right eye in the right corner. I am 11 I have this pain every once in a while. I don't know what it is. I hope someone knows how to get rid of it. Sorry you had to go through that stupid pain.
- —Guest person
- I think I have a stye. It hurts and it looks like a stye. It's like a hole and it hurts so bad. Is there any way to make it go away?
- —Guest Brook
I hate this!
- This morning I found out my eye started hurting, my left eye in the right corner. Once I looked closer it looked like a white dot around the corner. It hurts so much when I blink!
My first Stye
- Last year at work was when I found out I had one. My boss asked if my eye was okay, and I said yeah, but it itched. So she looked at my eyelid and said, "Yep you have a stye." She then sent me home with instructions to get rid of it. It ended up getting infected even worse and started getting all filled with puss. I tried to pop it but it just hurt. I think I finally popped it one day but I cant remember. It went away in around a week. I just am getting another one so I'm gonna pad it with a warm cloth. They get sore and you want to itch them. Don't itch it because if you do, they become more infected. Make sure to clean your face and eyes thoroughly while showering.
- —Guest mike
Best cure I've found
- I've been getting these annoying pests for the last 5 years. After trying tea bags, eye drops, warm water, popping/not popping them I've found the best way to treat them is... Get a fresh pink salmon fillet and place over your eye for 5 - 10 minutes. Somehow the oil in the fish attracts the puss to the suface. Once the stye has a yellow top use a sharp/clean pin to pop it and sqeeze the puss out. Rub the puss into your fish and chuck it on the bbq. No more stye and you get a good feed, too.
- —Guest styemat
- Although I haven't see anyone say this, I put Neem with a Qtip on my eyelid and did 3 hot compresses and it's completly gone. I noticed on Saturday morning and did treatments on Sunday and Monday morning. I'm back to normal and still using Neem just in case. This will work for sure.
- —Guest tony r
Hate my stye
- First things first, do not pop the stye. It will only make thing worse. And don't waste your time going to the emergency room. I went to the ER and I was charged $1000 for the wrong diagnosis. Set up an appointment with an ophthalmologist (eye doctor). They will know what to do to help you.
- —Guest Just