I've had it for a week and two days
- It hurts. It's swollen on my left eye. Drops or paracetmol or tea bag isn't helping. I've missed 7 days of school.
- —Guest emma
Is this a stye?
- It is located in the inner left corner of my right eye. It is like a white pimple coated with the pink part of my eye. It doesn't pain me but it is a bit reddish. I am so scared with this! Will it go away by itself? Help me guys, it's my first time.
- —Guest chi
- When I went to school my eye was ugly. l thought people were going to laugh at it. But I'm a fighter so fighting all the time.
- —Guest nya
- I got a stye for the first time a couple weeks ago, but a little bump is still in the inner corner of my left eye! It's so frustrating! I just want it to leave. Is it still infected? Cause I've been wearing eye makeup after the pain, swelling, and draining was over with. It doesn't hurt or drain any more, just a little bump. I also read in other articles that you NEVER pop a stye, that will just spread the infection to your whole eye or face, & make the stye stay longer & get worse. I just let mine take its course, washing with baby shampoo, warm compresses, & even tea bags. I'm just stuck with this annoying bump.
- —Guest Lau
My Second Time
- Today I rubbed my eye which seemed to be really itchy and when I looked under my eyelid I saw a small white bump!? I didn't know what it was. I thought it would go away! It's been 5/6 hours and it still is there! I searched up what it was so know I know it's a stye? I guess I'm using a teabag!
- —Guest Who's annoyed!:/
- HI! I HAVE A PROBLEM EVERY TIME WHEN I GO OUTSIDE MY EYES TURN RED AND IT MAKE ME TIRED , I DON'T SMOKE OR DRINK AT ALL ITS REALLY EMBARRASSING MY FRIEND KEEP ASKING ME ABOUT MY EYES BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY... THIS HAPPEN 5YEARS AGO. HOPE SOME BODY CAN HELP ME.
- —Guest JHUEY
- It caused so much pain and I had a puss bump on the corner of my eye. It was watery and swollen.
- —Guest Chinasa Parker
- I have one right now, in the middle stage because it hasn't formed a head yet. It started 2 days ago, it felt like my eyelash hurt I thought it was my mascara so I went to wash it off and my eyelid was swollen! Not red yet but uncomfortable. Felt like a pinch, not pink eye because it was just my eyelid. It's goopy in the morning when I wake up and as its progressed has gotten redder, more painful and is now at the really itchy stage and feels like I got punched in the eye when I blink. Eyes get watery a lot too.
- —Guest Carrie
I had a stye.
- This morning I woke up with a tiny bump. Throughout the day it gradually got bigger & bigger. Now it's a Sunday and I have to go to school with this tomorrow. I don't wear much eye makeup, share makeup with others, I wash it off everytime I wear it , and still yet I have a huge stye. My whole eyelid is swollen & it looks like I have gotten punched in the eye.
- —Guest GuestA
My eye hurts
- I had a stye on my eye a couple weeks ago & now it's gone but everything I step into the sunlight or even the light in my house the eye that I had it on hurts like hell & it's very sensitive to any kind of light. What's up with that??
- —Guest Painfuleye
What is this??
- For the previous 2 days (and today) both my eyes have been watering badly when I wake up, and the eyes sting too. The right eye hurts when I touch it, but the left doesn't, and it hurts when I blink too. I really don't know what this is, but I hope it's not conjunctivitis, because I've had that once before and it was horrible :(
- —Guest Hurtyeyes
- I don't exactly know if this is a stye or not. This is the first time I ever got a pimple like thing on the line of my eyelash. Its small, itchy, and slightly swollen. I started treating it asap and its day 2 and I feel better already. DO NOT PRACTICE PROCRASTINATION WITH THIS ANNOYING THING TREAT IT IMMEDIATELY OR IT WILL GET WORSE!
- —Guest GreekGoddess
Is this a stye?
- I woke up Saturday and my eye started hurting. I didn't think much of it and continued my day. It only hurt when I blinked or I touched it. On Sunday, I woke up and my eye wasn't right. It would barely open and a dark spot showed up on the corner of my eye (away from nose). It's Monday and it's still the same. Is it a stye? There is no visible bump and most of the pain is at the upper part of my eye.
- —Guest SS
- I'm twelve and my eyes are hurting. Every time I look left and right and it really hurts. I don't know what it is but if anyone knows anything please could you message me?
- —Guest emily
I had this.
- I've been suffering with frequent styes for the past 2-3 years, the last time I went to the doctors with a stye(which I had had for 3 months) I was told it had turned into a chalazion. I had to have surgery to remove it, but I didn't just have one, I had two. One on my bottom right lid, the other on my top left lid. These aren't painful, but they don't look pretty. Styes are not serious, but touching them doesn't help, if you do WASH YOUR HANDS STRAIGHT AWAY. I usually get styes when I'm stressed or I don't get enough. sleep. Try and be as relaxed as you can, and keep god hygiene:) if you do get a stye and the hot compresses don't work after 3-7 days then go to the doctor, ask them for either eye drops or ointment. I find ointment works best but that's just a personal preference, I find stuff from the doctors is usually better.
- —Guest Vicky