I was like What!
- i woke up in the morning with my eye hurting. It looked like a pimple, but i knew what it was because of the pain. I left it alone then later on that night i popped it with tweezers. Next two days the pain went away but i was left with a red area. I wash it out real well, put eye drops in.. Never had one before.
- —Guest Jonathon
- It hurts when I blink,and when I touch it and it starts to get watery,It's very itchy but If I itch it too much might be a pink eye.
- —Guest Luis
STYE ON LEFT EYE
- On Saturday morning I woke up with my left eye with tears coming from the eye plus it was hurting a lot so I started to rub it then later that evening it started to swell a little. When I woke up on Sunday morning I did some research on the computer to see what kind of symptoms of a style was and I had the same symptoms so I went to Wal-Mart and ask the pharmacy what was a good medication to take s a stye. The pharmacy told me to buy Similasan Stye Eye Relief to I brought the medication, so I started take the medication then the eye now is swollen a lot it still hurt when I close the eye. Today I woke up and I now have a small yellow pimples it hurt so much I wish it would go away soon I have all the symptoms of a stye
- I'm 19 years old an I have my very very first stye it started off inching for two days than the their day is turn red an swolled up but there's no bump there yet . Both my eyes are very intch e but there's a stye on on one eye I tried eye drops not working i tried a hot wet towel its not working I'm very very eartatted what should I do wen I put the eye drops an both of my eyes both my eyes burn really bad to were I can't see after a while
- —Guest zhane
- Hello...so I've had this style in my eye for a few days. I've had them before but not this aggressive. It's in the outer corner in my right eye. My eye is really red where it's been rubbing, and it's really puffy. I've done warm compresses and tea bags but nothings happening. I noticed today that it has that "spot" on it like pimples do....I'm trying really hard not to pop it, and even if I wanted to, it's REALLY painful (and I have a pretty high pain tolerance) and hard to the touch. I have a freshman test tomorrow and I don't think I can sit through it. PLEASE HELP!!! I can't sleep, blink, or do anything without a shot of pain surging though my face...
- —Guest Lauren
- Whenever I sleep my eye starts to be real itchy. Once where I rubbed my eye, a small part below became white. I started to panic. I forced myself to stop rubbing and soon it recovered but I was still scared. It was itchy. I went to see a doctor but still no help.
- —Guest Kiefer
- I get them all the time. Only once two years ago did one get infected. They feel to me like a small annoyance. I dont notice them unless im doing my make up or theyre really big. I typically use a needle and magnifier mirror to get them and they drain.. Sometimes more than once. But i dont do anything and they come and go.
- —Guest Silence
Spot on my eyelid
- I have the same little spot on my eyelid and every time I blink or move my eye, it hurts. How do I get rid of it? It's making my eye sore.
- —Guest Charlotte
Stye in Left Eye
- It hurts to touch it and to blink. It feels very painful when I move my eye. It feels like something is in it. It is red inside the corner of the eye.
- —Guest roberta shipman
I have a stye in each eye
- My left eye has a stye/infection. It's like two red bumps beside each other and in my right eye I have just a big lump that just sort of chills under my skin.
- —Guest Hannah
- I came home from the park with a few friends and my left top eyelid started to hurt and itch like crazy. I didn't know what it was, so I ignored it. The next day it got a little bit bigger. I didn't know what to do. I soon put a hot wash rag on it but it just made it worse cause this morning, I woke up and it got even bigger.
- —Guest sweet pea
- I've had a stye for more than 4 days and im getting worried. I've been using allery meds, allery eye drops, and stye meds. I've looked up a bunch of ways to get rid of it and I haven't found something useful yet. It's getting really bad. It looks like someone punched me in the face. Please someone tell me how to get rid of it.
- I'm not sure if I have a stye but there is a small lump under my skin. I can feel it at the bottom of my eye. It hurts to touch and my eye keeps watering. Could this be a stye?
- —Guest Klw97
- a couple days ago, I woke up and it felt like I got punched in my eye, I asked my sister if she could've been sleeping crazy and hit me, but she didn't. The next day I woke up to pain when I'd blink. red bump on my eyelid. My left eye btw, usually where people get dark circles that entire area was poofy and red, kind of black looking. I went to the doctor after applying hot rags on it each night and the dr said I had a sty. He put me on antibiotics and medicine. It's the 4th day of having this on my eye, and today the poofyness is going away. Idk what else to do... :'(
- —Guest guest girl
Ugh, my stye
- I got a stye in the same place I got one a couple months ago. When I woke up the next morning my eyelid was all puffy and droopy.
- —Guest Harrystyes