Latisse is an FDA-approved prescription eyelash treatment that claims to make your eyelashes longer, fuller and darker. Although rare, potential side effects may occur while using the treatment including allergic reactions, excess hair growth outside the treatment area, and permanent changes in iris and eyelid pigmentation. If you would consider using it, despite the known risks and side effects, why would you do so? If you've used Latisse, why did you decide to use it? Share Your Reasons
65 and lashless
- When I was younger I had great lashes. Now I have a short, thin lash line. Help!
- —Guest Jackie Kovalski
share your reasons
- I would like to try latisse, the reason why is, my eyelashes are falling out very rapidly, i would love to have full and thick lashes. help
- —Guest sandralee
- I bought this product because I decided to start wearing mascara since I never really wore it and I liked it so much. I started wearing it daily only to find out it would make my eyelashes so dry and weak and then my lashes would slowly fall out. After months of using the mascara I could tell a lot of my lashes were gone and it didn't look pretty at all so I stopped using the mascara and searched for a product that would help my lashes grow back fast and make my lashes longer, stronger, and conditioned. So I found this product and it does all of that. I noticed the results in just 1 week! Unbelieveable and you can't beat the price! I totally love this product!
- —Guest APcOtycxuRxJTZnF
- Of course! Who wouldn't want to obtain longer lashes. All women want longer lashes: they're sexy and gorgeous.
- —Guest trishy
- I have been using Latisse for 12 weeks. I didn't use it regularly for the 1st 2 weeks, but when I saw some results I got excited and used it faithfully 6 days a week since! My lashes look like I spent 30+ minutes and used 4-5 coats of mascara now, with just 1 coat of mascara! My lashes look AMAZING!! And, in Southern California they are having price wars on Latisse. You can also stretch the bottle for 8-10 weeks!
- —Guest Wendy